Adding work from home authorisation
You can request that team members require authorisation from a line manager before being able to work from home. Simply contact firstname.lastname@example.org to turn on.
Work from home authorisation is extremely simple to use
How it works
- You can create direct reports for line managers
- When a direct report requests to work from home the "Work from Home" icon goes to a pending state
- The line manager receives a notification and they can approve or decline the request
- Once approved the icon is shown with a tick and turns to green for the direct report
- If declined the icon turns red and an alert icon is displayed. The direct report can then change their request.
- The authorisation process is designed for speed due to the number of requests a manager could receive. Managers can very quickly approve multiple requests in one go