Team Today not syncing to Outlook calendar
In rare instances you may find that Team Today isn't syncing to your work calendar. We've listed some ways below to try to reset.
Personal preferences can be found on the right hand side of the Team View
How to reset the sync between Team Today and Outlook
- Login to Team Today and go to Team View
- Go to personal preferences: This is situated on the right hand side of the screen.
- Turn add events to your work calendar off and then back on: Toggling this button off and back on again will help reset the sync.
- Accept permissions: You may be prompted to accept calendar permissions, so be sure to do so.
- Head back to the Team View page and edit or add new whereabouts: You can either set brand new whereabouts or edit existing ones. The sync will only update once a change has been made.
- Remember to save any changes you make: After making an edit to existing whereabouts ensure you tap save changes or the Cross to close.
Editing or adding new ones updates the sync process and should sync to your calendar.
If you're still experiencing issues, please contact our support team at email@example.com and we'll be happy to assist you further.